News and Announcements
For more than 50 years, RFC has always been committed in uplifting the lives of Filipinos and is committed in serving you even in this time of crisis.
For Client Advisory
Your health is important to us
Let’s all work together to stop the spread of Coronavirus. Answer the questions below to find out if you are at risk for COVID-19.
Greater Manila Area
Southern Luzon Region
Northern Luzon Region
North Mindanao Region
East Mindanao Region
South Mindanao Region
COVID-19 is a virus strain, first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China, that has only spread in people since December 2019.
COVID-19 is primarily spread through respiratory droplets, which means to become infected, people generally must be within six feet of someone who is contagious and come into contact with these droplets. It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads. Symptoms of COVID-19 appear within two to 14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, runny nose and difficulty breathing.
CDC believes that symptoms of COVID-19 may appear in as few as two days, or as long as 14 days after exposure. To be cautious, many governments are requiring an isolation period of 14 days for people returning from endemic areas
There is currently no FDA approved medication for COVID-19. People infected with this virus should receive supportive care such as rest, fluids and fever control, to help relieve symptoms. For severe cases, treatment should include care to support vital organ functions.
Dapat mapakita ng pasyente anf mga sumusunod:
1. Lagnat, ubo, sipon at kahirapan sa paghinga
2. Positibo sa pagsusuri ng COVID19 na ginagawa lamang ng mga laboratoryong mayroong kakayahang gumawa nito.
Ang aktwal na pagsusuri ay tintayang tumatagal ng 3-6 oras. Ngunit hindi pa dito kasama ang pagdala ng specimen sa laboratoryo, paghanda nito, at ang pag-beberipika ng resulta.
Ang pang karaniwang turn-around-time ng isang test ay 24 to 48 oras, at maaari pa itong maantala ng mas matagal kung ubod ng rami ang nagpapasuri.
- Kusang pananatili sa loob ng bahay sa loob ng 14 na araw.
- Kailangan upang malimitahan ang pagkalat ng COVID-19
- Kailangan sundin kung nanggaling sa lugar na laganap ang isang nakakahawang sakit.
- Paghihiwalay ng mga taong may nakakahawang sakit.
- Pananatili sa isang confined o nakahiwalay na silid upang limitahan ang pagkalat ng sakit.
- Regular na maghugas ng kamay gamit ang tubig at sabon.
- Gumamit ng alcohol-based hand sanitizer bago at pagkatapos hawakan ang may sakit.
- Magsuot ng mask kapag nasa parehong silid kasama anf may sakit.
- Itapon nang maayos ang ginamit na basurahan,
- Republic Act No. 11332 ( Mandatory Reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health Events of Pubic Health Concern Act) Section 9 (e)
Violation: Non-cooperation of the person or entities identified as having the notifiable disease, oraffected by the health event of public concern
Penalty: Fine not less than twenty thousand pesos ( 20,000 ) but not more than fifty thousand pesos ( 50,000 ) or imprisonment of not less than one ( 1) month but not more than six (6) months, or both.
- Republic Act No. 9271 (Quarantine Act of 2004) Section 8 (a)
Violation: Violation of ECQ regulations
Penalty: Fine of not less than 10 thousand pesos ( 10,000 ) but not more than fifty thousand pesos ( 50,000 ) or be imprisoned for not more than one (1) year
- Revised Penal Code Article 365
Violation: Criminal Negligence
Penalty: Depends on the harm done to exposed individuals
- Revised Penal Code Article 151
Violation: Resistance and disobedience in authority to a person in authority or the agents of such person
Penalty: Aresto Mayor ( Imprisonment of 1 month and one day to six months) and a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand.
News and Articles